Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. - Ephesians 5:19

Friday, September 10, 2010

DOUBLE DOSE

McCray Dove

I want a double dose of Jesus' blessings,
I want a double dose of Jesus' power.
Let me have a taste of that holy water,
And let us pray that He comes this very hour.

Just like Elijah walking with Elisha;
A double dose is what I ask of You.
Just a double portion of Your sweet Spirit
Will be power enough to make it through.

I want a double dose of Jesus' blessings,
I want a double dose of Jesus' power.
Let me have a taste of that holy water,
And let us pray that He comes this very hour.

Oh, as I walk through this dusty desert,
Oh, the water seems mighty scarce.
But when it comes up to the surface,
I take a little bit more than my share.

I want a double dose of Jesus' blessings,
I want a double dose of Jesus' power.
Let me have a taste of that holy water,
And let us pray that He comes this very hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment